Digital Media Buyer – Mobile VAS
Location : remote working worldwide with the option of in-office setup in Rome (our HQ) or Dubai (branch) locations.
We are looking for a Digital Media Buyer, with a strong background in the mobile VAS industry, who will report, into the Media team, to our Head of PPC.
She/He will be responsible for managing, optimizing and reporting performance campaigns on digital entertainment products across more than 10 different markets.
As a Digital Media Buyer, you will be expected to thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns across media buying platforms and have an experimental and methodological approach. You could be also involved on developing lead generation campaigns and execute marketing funnels and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving and a flexibility on adapting skills on new business opportunities.
- Create, develop and manage from scratch display, search & video campaigns across different media buying platforms (DSPs, Google, Facebook, TikTok)
- Identify new solutions to drive growth/performance
- Optimize accounts towards target, management of roadmaps and ensuring timely delivery
- Manage traffic, bid management and optimization of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed profitability targets
- Address and escalate campaign performance issues
- Analyzing campaign results and adjusting strategy and budgets accordingly
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Carry out competitor research and analysis
- Collaborate with the business and product teams on campaign results & optimizations
- Assist with research for new campaigns and products
- +3 years’ experience managing high-volume, high-budget performance marketing campaigns on Programmatic and Biddable Platforms, and optimizing for KPIs, like CPA and ROAS
- Experience and knowledge regarding mobile VAS are required
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving is a must for this role. The ability to create, understand and monitor web analytics dashboards and reporting tools is expected (GA4, GTM, Datastudio).
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Drive and motivation to exceed objectives
- Flexible in working hours due to the international environment
- Fluent in English (any other language is an advantage)
What do we offer you?
- Permanent contract (full-time)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools (in the office and/or from home)
- You’ll be working amongst a group of talented and self-motivated colleagues that excel at creating an awesome work environment
- A competitive compensation & benefits package based on seniority
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com