Ad Tech / MarTech Specialist
Location : remote working worldwide with the option of in-office setup in Rome (our HQ) or Dubai (branch) locations.
Technology and data have fundamentally changed the media model. Legislation and the emergence of advanced technology force us to re-define our Ad-Tech solutions constantly, to improve and make more efficiency our media campaigns.
This role, inside our Media Team, is to be our MarTech Specialist with the key mission of building a strong ad-tech technology stack for better media buying capabilities by: ensuring data is accurately collected and can be leveraged, ensuring our overall ad tech strategy is forward-thinking and poised to take advantage of ever-evolving capabilities within the ad tech space.
This candidate’s primary responsibility will be ensuring our media campaigns for our international markets are fully empowered by the ad technology we deploy. This will require both understanding digital media capabilities and the technical foundation needed to support effective performance campaigns. From supporting dynamic creatives, to make full use of our first-party data, to understanding how to reach our audience across multiple-channels with the right frequency, sequence and consistent message – our digital media campaigns can only be as good as our technology foundation empowers them to be.
We’re looking for someone passionate, driven, curious and constantly looking to adopt new technology and take advantage of new trends. This individual will need to understand the tactical level, but more importantly, can envision the big picture and ensures our tactical implementations contribute to an overarching strategic roadmap.
- Develop and implement long-term ad-technology strategy to support today’s advertising needs, as well as set us up to take advantage of tomorrow’s evolving technology
- Support current tech stack and evolve the stack to take better advantage of our data – empowering more targeted, more relevant and more efficient advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with our tech team to build and deliver the best ad-tech solutions in terms of tracking and data analysis
- Develop the recommendations for ad tech product requirements in collaboration with tech platform partners, marketing teams and development teams
- Support media team identifying and designing creative technology solutions and working with tech team to develop them properly
- Develop in-take process for tech requests from media team, and ensure prioritization and implementation are being appropriately moved forward
The Successful Application:
- +3 years of MarTech experience
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience
- Deep Knowledge of Adtech space, S2S tracking solutions, Google Ads & Google Analytics stack (API, settings & integrations, etc.)
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, media buyers, data scientists, and designers to deliver extraordinary products
- Exceptional communication skills, both within company’s team and with partners.
- Flexible in working hours due to the international environment
- Fluent in English (any other language is an advantage)
What do we offer you?
- Permanent contract (full-time)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools (in the office and/or from home)
- You’ll be working amongst a group of talented and self-motivated colleagues that excel at creating an awesome work environment
- A competitive compensation & benefits package based on seniority
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org