Our office is located in the center of Rome (Trastevere), surrounded by lots of nice restaurants for a delightful lunch break.
We care about a balanced lifestyle, so our team performs at its best. You are free to adjust your schedule when needed.
SNACKS & COFFEE
Our kitchen is full of free food, because we need fuel for our marketing people and smart coders.
With parties, happy hours, off sites, we always keep things interesting and fun.
Cookies Digital is an international digital company based in Rome with the focus on mobile performance marketing and VAS industry.
The company is active in +10 countries worldwide, working in partnerships with Telcos, Mobile Billing Aggregators and Content Providers.
PPC Specialist (Google Ads)
The company is looking for a motivated, performance-driven PPC Specialist to join our Google Ads team in Rome. He/She will be responsible for managing, optimizing and reporting mobile performance campaigns on Google Ads (display) across more than 10 different markets. As a PPC Specialist, you will be expected to thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns on Google Ads and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Create, develop and manage from scratch PPC campaigns on Google Ads (display) for new and existing clients in order to meet their business goals
- Identify new solutions to drive growth/performance
- Optimize accounts towards target, management of roadmaps and ensuring timely delivery
- Manage traffic, bid management and optimization of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed profitability targets
- Address and escalate campaign performance issues
- Analyzing campaign results and adjusting strategy and budgets accordingly
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports;
The following experience is relevant to us:
- +2 years experience in managing performance display campaigns on Google Ads;
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads Platform; DV360 is a plus;
- Good Google Analytics knowledge;
- Advanced understanding of programmatic buying and execution of end-to-end campaigns;
- Ability to think analytically and to manage large amounts of data with multiple reporting sources;
- Experience and knowledge regarding mobile content subscription/VAS Industry is preferred;
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members;
- Demonstrated ability to manage external relationships;
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Drive and motivation to exceed objectives;
- Flexible in working hours due to the international environment;
- Fluent in English (any other language is an advantage);
What we offer:
- Permanent contract (full-time)
- Competitive compensation based on seniority
- You’ll be working amongst a group of talented and self-motivated colleagues that excel at creating an awesome work environment.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For our Tech Team, we are looking for a motivated Full-Stack Developer who will reports directly to our CTO. Our tech team designs and builds billing platforms connected with Mobile Operators worldwide, processing millions of pieces of information each day, develops and maintains automatic processes for data enrichment and enhancements as well as administrative and analytics tools. As part of the team you will have a chance to work on the entire pipeline. We are looking for self-starters and risk takers, those that are not afraid of failing and starting again. If you are a risk taker, solution-focused, able to work independently and passionate in coding, this is the role for you.
- You are fluent in PHP (5-7) and MYSQL
- Very good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Very good knowledge of MVC and most common developing patterns
- Very good knowledge of DB data structures and complex relations
- Previous experience with third party Apis integration
- Good knowledge of Laravel framework or any equivalent PHP framework
- Very Good knowledge of git and versioning/team working concepts
- Very good knowledge of jQuery, Sass, build systems (gulp/grunt)
- Very good knowledge of security best practices and management of common attacks
- Very good knowledge of crucial client-server communication components such as CORS, Token Authentication, Headers management
- Good knowledge of Angular v2+, Typescript, node.js
- Comfortable with bootstrap or flexbox, responsive UI, css3 animations.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of UX/UI design and common patterns
- Knowledge of Wordpress administration and custom module design
- Knowledge or mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge or Linux/system administration
- Knowledge or Cloud Platforms usage (AWS, Google Cloud)