Our office is located in the center of Rome (Trastevere), surrounded by lots of nice restaurants for a delightful lunch break.
We care about a balanced lifestyle, so our team performs at its best. You are free to adjust your schedule when needed.
SNACKS & COFFEE
Our kitchen is full of free food, because we need fuel for our marketing people and smart coders.
With parties, happy hours, off sites, we always keep things interesting and fun.
Cookies Digital is an international digital company based in Rome with the focus on mobile performance marketing, digital advertising and entertainment services, and it is active in +10 countries worldwide.
In 2020 and 2021 the company has been listed by the Financial Times and Statista as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
Digital Media Buyer
For our Rome office we are looking for a Digital Media Buyer, who will report, into the Media team, to our Head of PPC.
He/She will be responsible for managing, optimizing and reporting performance campaigns on digital entertainment products across more than 10 different markets.
As a Digital Media Buyer, you will be expected to thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns across media buying platforms and have an experimental and methodological approach. You could be also involved on developing lead generation campaigns and execute marketing funnels and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving and a flexibility on adapting skills on new business opportunities.
- Create, develop and manage from scratch display, search & video campaigns across different media buying platforms (DSPs, Google, Facebook, TikTok)
- Identify new solutions to drive growth/performance
- Optimize accounts towards target, management of roadmaps and ensuring timely delivery
- Manage traffic, bid management and optimization of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed profitability targets
- Address and escalate campaign performance issues
- Analyzing campaign results and adjusting strategy and budgets accordingly
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Carry out competitor research and analysis
- Collaborate with the business and product teams on campaign results & optimizations
- Assist with research for new campaigns and products
- +3 years’ experience managing high-volume, high-budget performance marketing campaigns on Programmatic and Biddable Platforms, and optimizing for KPIs, like CPA and ROAS
- Experience and knowledge regarding mobile app and/or search arbitrage are preferred
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Ability to think analytically and to manage large amounts of data with multiple reporting sources
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Drive and motivation to exceed objectives
- Flexible in working hours due to the international environment
- Fluent in English (any other language is an advantage)
What do we offer you?
- Permanent contract (full-time)
- Laptop, screens, and software tools (in the office and/or from home)
- You’ll be working amongst a group of talented and self-motivated colleagues that excel at creating an awesome work environment
- A competitive compensation & benefits package based on seniority
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com